Will Dispute Lawyers Melbourne | Probate | Estates
For Your Free Consultation With Our Solicitors, Call Us On 9898 3100.
Are you involved in a dispute over a Will or over an estate in Victoria? Do you feel something relating to a Will or an estate is wrong or unfair? You should seek the experience of Mirabellas Solicitors. We are here to provide you with secure and safe Will dispute lawyers in Melbourne. With the help of our solicitors you can get the best possible result from your situation.
When Does an Estate Dispute Exist?
• If you have been left out of a Will or you don’t think that the terms are fair.
• If you believe that the Deceased person did not know what they were doing when they signed their Will.
• If you have been appointed as a Personal Representative or Executor of a Will or an Estate and the Will or Estate is challenged by anyone in any way.
• If you are left a gift under a Will or an Estate and the Will or Estate is disputed or challenged by someone.
Am I eligible to make a claim?
A Will can be disputed if you have need for provision from a deceased estate and you have had one of the following relationships with the deceased:
• A wife or husband or de facto wife or husband at the time of death of the deceased person.
• A former wife or husband.
• A person with whom the deceased was living in a domestic relationship when she/he died.
• A child of the deceased.
• A child of a person living in a domestic relationship with the deceased.
• A grandchild if she/he ever lived in the household of the deceased.
• A person who ever lived in the household of the deceased and was dependent on them.
How likely am I to succeed?
The likelihood of succeeding in a claim and the amount which may be awarded in your favour depends on your situation, your relationship to the deceased, the size of the estate, the number of other dependents/relatives and other factors.
What time restrictions apply?
Subject to leave of the Court you must commence proceedings in the Court within 6 months of the date of Probate. Our Melbourne Will dispute lawyers can provide the peace of mind that comes with knowing your loved one’s assets are in the hands of experienced, impartial specialists.
Here For You When You’re Making a Will in Melbourne
If you are seeking in making a Will in Melbourne, our experience in such matters stands out. We will sit down and listen to you as we construct a legally-binding and secure Will that sees you get what you and your family members deserve. Our solicitors will look at all the angles and cover every step so your Will is secure in court.
How much will it cost?
Costs are in accordance with the basic family law scale as recommended by the Law Institute. However, costs can be negotiated depending on circumstances.
Seek our solicitors.
Whether you need our Will dispute lawyers or if you are seeking in making a will in Melbourne, then Mirabellas Solicitors are ready to help you with your wishes and desires. For your free consultation, please get in contact with us by contacting us on
Phone today to arrange your free consultation.