In drink driving / drug driving matters blood alcohol or substance level analysis and time of intoxication can have a major impact on the outcome of your case. We recommend you seek legal advice before you make any statement to the police (before or after you have been charged).
Mirabellas Solicitors has over 30 years of experience in a large range of other traffic matters and RTA prosecutions including:
- Driving Under the Influence: offences in this area include high range drink driving, mid range drink driving, low range drink driving, special range drink driving, novice range drink driving, DUI, and drug driving.
- Speed camera offences.
- Dangerous driving: offences in this area may include dangerous driving causing death or grievous bodily harm, negligent driving, negligent driving causing death or grievous bodily harm.
- Drive Whilst Disqualified offences may include: driving unlicensed, drive whilst disqualified,drive while suspended, license suspension, and license appeals against RTA suspension.
- Other related matters include: License appeals, applications to quash Habitual Offender Declarations, accompany a learner driver while intoxicated, Random Breath Tests and police breath analysis, and seat belt and helmet infringements.
Prompt legal advice from Mirabellas Solicitors can help you avoid a blemished driving record.
With our expertise in a wide range of Traffic Matters, we can advise you what defences may be available to you, what penalties apply and what to expect in court. If we represent you, you will be getting the right legal advice at the right time which can make all the difference when it comes to avoiding a conviction or shortening the length of disqualification or suspension from driving.
Have you been arrested?
If you have been arrested and are being held at a Police Station or if the Police have asked you to come in for an interview we can:
- Attend the Police Station with you to vigorously assert your rights and to give you advice about your options.
- Advise you whether you should take part in an interview with Police (you usually have the right to decline to take part in an interview).
Do you need to go to court?
We can represent you if you need to appear in Court.
Mirabellas Solicitors regularly appears in these local courts.
Phone today to arrange your free consultation.